Tuesday, December 30, 2008

bookmarks



These are one of a kind bookmarks I made for the gallery. I took some old paintings and 'resized' them into bookmarks. I have some foot surgery coming up and I'm trying to think of small things that can be done upstairs so I don't have to go down to my studio. I think I'll spend a lot of time with my foot elevated and working on the computer cleaning up files and manipulating photos of dancers, but I have some small small projects in mind. I'm preparing the materials and bringing it upstairs. I've got some collages in mind and perhaps a few more icons.

2 comments:

daisy said...

I love these. What a great idea.

Good luck with your surgery, and a speedy recovery, too!

Virginia Wieringa said...

Thanks! I should have time to visit lots of blogs with my foot elevated!