Sunday, January 28, 2007

LIVING THE QUESTIONS #15

This has been an incredibly intense week. Wednesday I hung 28 pieces of art at First (Park) Congregational Church in Grand Rapids. I'll attend a service next Sunday for 'meet and greet the artist'.

Wednesday evening was also a preconference opening at Eyekons for the Calvin Worship Institute Worship Symposium at Calvin College. This is a yearly conference and a great chance to worship and learn with many other people and participants from 32 countries. The theme of the conference this year was GLORY. It was three days packed with really good stuff. My head is swimming. I need to take time and look over my notes and remember all the ideas and good people. I praise God for the opportunity to be there.

I have a wall of work at Eyekons and I'm hanging alongside some really gifted artists. Linda Henke was a conference presenter and I'm looking forward to searching her website www.lindahenke.com Also there was a woman who has studied the book of Revelations and written a study guide and done images to go with it in a very childlike and engaging style. www.paintingrevelation.com

No comments: