Thursday, March 05, 2009

Deuteronomy 31:8


It's amazing how many times in the Bible this message comes through with minor variations.

Especially in these challenging economic times, these are good words. I've been doing these FAITH ROCKS! for well over ten years. I originally did them on USPS postcards and sent them off through the mail weekly to people who had long term illnesses. Now I have them printed. I sell them for $10 for 12 cards at Fire and Water ART! in Lowell. If you type FAITH ROCKS in the search bar in the upper left, you'll find all my rock posts.

I'd like to say this was an original thought, but I got the idea from Millbrook Christian School. The teachers had written their favorite verse on 12"x18" neutral colored papers and had then posted on the wall by the office as a 'rock wall of promises'. It stopped me in my tracks. I added the watercolor and melted watercolor marker twist. GOD is our ROCK!

No comments: